Terms & Conditions
Confirmation of Booking
Your booking with Limelight Entertainment is only confirmed once your non-refundable deposit has been paid and the booking form has been received. The remaining balance will be due one week prior to the party. Failure to pay will result in the cancellation of your party.
All bookings require a security deposit of £30. Any damage to the equipment will result in your security deposit being non-refundable - an invoice may be sent for any additional costs. The security deposit will be returned in full within 48 hours, once all goods have been checked.
All party prices include travel expenses for a 20 mile radius (from St PE19 8AB). If your venue is further, there will be a charge of 30p per mile.
Please let us know when booking the event if there is a safe place to park which is free of charge. If parking is chargeable, this additional expense is paid by the client/customer on booking.
Please note: we do build in some additional time to allow for traffic, however we do not accept any responsibility for excessive delays incurred such as road accidents, extreme weather conditions and any other means beyond out control.
Safety Instructions and Guide
When booking any of sleepover packages you, the hirer, will be responsible whilst hiring this equipment, and ensure that all possible steps are taken to avoid injury or damage to any of the equipment provided.
To do this please ensure all safety instructions and guides are followed including
- Keep all naked flames away from the equipment
- No smoking anywhere near the equipment
- No pets to be allowed on the equipment
- Teepees must be assembled with clean hands
- Shoes must be removed before entering the teepees
- No food or drink must be consumed inside the teepees
- No face paints/face masks/hair chalk to be worn inside the teepees
- It is your responsibility as the hirer to supervise and take a duty of care to all children using the teepees.
- It is the hirers responsibility to check they have enough space for the teepees
- No sharp instruments are allowed around or in the teepees
- Teepees must not be sat or climbed on
- Children under 4 years old must be supervised around the equipment at all times
- Although hypoallergenic mattresses, bedding and pillows are used Limelight Entertainment cannot be held responsible for any allergy issues during use.
- Prices are subject to change but the price when booking will be honoured
- Accessories for the tents and pamper/sweet boxes may differ from the pictures on the website may be subject to change.
By acknowledging the T&Cs on the booking form you hereby confirm that you have read, understood and accept the terms and conditions as listed above and agree to hire the equipment from Limelight Entertainment.